Saturday, February 19, 2011

The blog: an introduction.

So here we are, the rebirth of the blog.  I seem to be catching this trend as it jumps the shark, but I figure better late than never (and I was officially out of things to help me procrastinate). 

For now I'd like to use this as a place simply for me to ruminate on current events.  In case you haven't yet noticed, I have opinions... so I'll probably mostly address political headlines when they strike my fancy, and anything else worth noting.

Eventually, I'll be using this as a travel blog when I'm abroad next fall, both to keep others in the loop and something for me to look back on (I'm also toying with the idea of doing a video blog, although that would require me to be somewhat technologically competent which is a bit of a stretch) but I figure if I start now, I'll be in the habit come August. 

Much love.
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment